Quebec – Canada
Benefits of having the Canadian residency : The relaxed lifestyle, stable political, justice, economic, and social environment, excellent educational and health system, multilingual population, and world-renowned Quebecers tolerance of other cultures, made Quebec one of the most desirable province to live, do business, raise family, work, and invest in. Most importantly, The Canadian passport is one of the best travel documents in the world.
Total area (km2) : 1,542,056 km2
Capital : Quebec
Economic capital : Montreal
Population : 8,522,800 as of 2019
First language : French
Currency (to USD) : Canadian dollars (CAD) – 1 CAD = 0.74 USD
GDP (Nominal) (USD): $271,852.78 billion, $52,384 per capita
Industries : Manufacture, services
Universities : Mcgill University (35), Université de Montréal (137), Université de Laval (416), Concordia University (462), Université du Québec (561-570).
Demographic Features :
Government type : Constitutional monarchy
Weather (monthly average graph): warm, humid, continental climate
MEDICAL SYSTEM: Quebec offers public health care for its residents and citizens. Each year, thousands of individuals can benefit from free services offered by the best healthcare professionals. Additionally, the province has many privately owned healthcare centers available to anyone.
Requirement of Residency
- PERSONAL NET WORTH: 2,000,000 CAD
- CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT: 1,200,000 CAD
- ASSET(S): Bond
- INVESTMENT GUARANTEES: Yes
- FINANCING OPTIONS: Yes
- GOVERNMENT FEES:
- 15,763.00 CAD processing fees per application
- 1,540.00 government fees, for the main applicant.
- 1,040.00 CAD government fees for the permanent residency application, for the spouse.
- 150.00 CAD government fees for the permanent residency application, for each dependent aged below 18 years old.
- 630.00 CAD government fees for the citizenship application per applicants aged above 18 years old.
- 630.00 CAD government fees for the citizenship application per applicants aged below 18 years old.
- 85.00 CAD biometrics fees for one person.
- 170.00 CAD biometrics fees for a family (2 people and more).
- TIME TO RESIDENCE: 53 months
- INTERVIEW REQUIRED: Yes but can be waived
- REQUIRED PHYSICAL RESIDENCE: 3 out of 4 years preceding citizenship application
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP: 7 years
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: 168
- COUNTRIES BANNED: 0