Republic of Cyprus
Benefits of having Cyprus citizenship: The right of free movement, freedom to work and study, and security within the social and legal system of the EU. Additionally, benefits for the whole family, visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 174 destinations including Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, and the UK. The completion time is approximately six to eight months and the citizenship is passed down to future generations.
Total area (km2) : 9,251 km2
Capital : Nicosia
Population : 1,189,265 as of 2019
First language (s) : Greek, Turkish
Currency (to USD) : Euro (EUR) – 1 EUR = 1.120 USD
GDP (Nominal) (USD): $24.996 billion, $28,888 per capita
Industries: Manufacturing, tourism, banking and financial services
Universities: University of Cyprus (101-150), Cyprus University of Technology, University of Nicosia, European University Cyprus, Open University of Cyprus
Demographic Features :
Government type : Presidential republic
Weather (monthly average graph): Subtropical climate, very mild winters and warm to hot summers
MEDICAL SYSTEM: Cyprus offers public free health services through several hospitals, health centers, sub-centers and dispensaries. The country also offers private health care services at a low cost. Since Cyprus is a part of the European Union, if you travel to another country that is part of the Union, you will be able to benefit from free or low-cost public healthcare.
Requirement of Citizenship
- PERSONAL NET WORTH: 0
- CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT:
- 75,000 EUR donation to a certified innovation enterprise
- 75,000 EUR donation to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation
- 2,000,000 EUR investment in either real estate, Cypriot businesses or Cypriot organizations licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- minimum 500,000 EUR real estate purchase (included in the investment IF in real estate).
- ASSET(S): Deposit and real estate
- INVESTMENT GUARANTEES: No
- FINANCING OPTIONS: Yes
- GOVERNMENT FEES:
- 2,000 EUR application fees per applicants over 18 years old.
- 80.00 EUR applications fees per applicants under 18 years old.
- 5,000 EUR certificate issuance fees per applicants over 18 years old.
- 120.00 EUR passport issuance fees per person.
- 30.00 EUR ID issuance fees per person.
- TIME TO RESIDENCE: N/A
- INTERVIEW REQUIRED: No
- REQUIRED PHYSICAL RESIDENCE: No
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP: 6-8 months
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: 165
- COUNTRIES BANNED: 0