Saint Christopher and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis)
Benefits of having this residency or citizenship: As a St. Kitts and Nevis passport holder, you will benefit from visa travels to countries such as the United Kingdom, Hong Kong and many more. Furthermore, St. Kitts and Nevis is one of the few countries that offers a no taxation on international income policy, which is perfect for individuals retaining a dual citizenship.
Capital : Basseterre
Total area (km2) : 261 km2
Population : 52,441 as of 2018
First language : English
Currency (to USD) : East Caribbean dollars (XCD) – 1 XCD = 0.37 USD
GDP (Nominal) (USD): $1.058 billion, $18,714 per capita
Industries : Tourism, agriculture, services
Universities : Universal Caribbean University, International University of the Health Sciences, Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College, Windsor University School of Medicine, Medical University of the Americas Nevis
Government type : Federal parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Demographic Features :
Weather (monthly average graph): Tropical savanna climate for St.Kitts and tropical monsoon climate for Nevis
St Kitts and Nevis has four public hospitals and 17 health centers. The country also has several privately-owned clinics across the two islands. Additionally, St Kitts and Nevis is a part of the Eastern Caribbean Drug Service, which has a system in place to facilitate the import of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies. This program allows the health care centers and hospitals to maximize the service they provide.
Requirement of Citizenship
- PERSONAL NET WORTH: 0
- INVESTMENT GUARANTEES: No
- FINANCING OPTIONS: No
- TIME TO RESIDENCE: N/A
- INTERVIEW REQUIRED: No
- REQUIRED PHYSICAL RESIDENCE: No
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP: 3-4 months
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: 152
- COUNTRIES BANNED: Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea
Citizenship by Donation
- 150,000 USD for one applicant.
- 195,000 USD for the main applicant and up to 3 dependents. An additional fee of 10,000 per additional dependent is required.
- 7,500 USD for the main applicant.
- 4,000 USD for each additional dependent.
Citizenship by Real Estate
- 200,000 USD if reselling in minimum 7 years.
- 400,000 USD if reselling in minimum 5 years.
ASSET(S): Real estate
- 7,500 USD processing and due diligence fees for the main applicant.
- 4,000 USD processing and due diligence fees for each additional dependent aged 16 years old or more.
- 35,050 USD government fees for the main applicant.
- 20,050 USD government fees for the spouse (if applicable).
- 10,050 USD government fees for any additional dependent (if applicable).