The UK is one of the most attractive places in the world to live and do business in. London has the highest GDP of any city in Europe and is home to the corporate headquarters of numerous multi-national corporations, financial institutions, professional firms, and other major organizations. Additionally, The UK is internationally renowned for having a stable democratic government. Another benefit of the UK citizenship is that The UK is internationally renowned for having a stable democratic government.
Total area (km2) : 242,495 km2
Capital : London
Population : 67,545,757 as of 2019
First language : English
Currency (to USD) : British Pound (GBP) – 1 GBP = 1.29 USD
GDP (Nominal) (USD): $2,855.3 billion, $42,986 per capita
Industries : Energy, mining, manufacturing
Universities : University of Oxford (Rank = 4), University of Cambridge (Rank = 7), University College of London (Rank = 8), Imperial College London (Rank = 9), University of Edinburgh (Rank = 20)
Demographic Features :
Government type : Constitutional monarchy
Weather (monthly average graph):
MEDICAL SYSTEM: The United Kingdom has a renowned free healthcare system for its residents. This system is comprised of over 1920 hospitals and over 3 million employees trained to treat patients all over the territory. The territory’s services is made to treat all kinds of illnesses and diseases.
Requirement of Citizenship
- ASSET(S): Bond
- INVESTMENT GUARANTEES: Yes
- FINANCING OPTIONS: No
- TIME TO RESIDENCE: 2-5 years
- INTERVIEW REQUIRED: No
- REQUIRED PHYSICAL RESIDENCE: 9 months/year
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP: 5-6 years
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: 168
- CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT:
- 2,000,000 GBP for permanent residence in 5 years and citizenship in 6 years.
- 5,000,000 GBP for permanent residence in 3 years and citizenship in 5 years.
- 10,000,000 GBP for permanent residence in 2 years and citizenship in 5 years.
- GOVERNMENT FEES:
- 1,623 GBP government fees per application.
- 400 GBP per year in healthcare surcharge per application.