United States of America
Benefits of having this residency or citizenship: As a holder of an American passport, you will benefit from living in a diverse society where opportunities are endless. This safe and stable country is the home of some of the best universities in the world and offers some of the best healthcare one could need. Moreover, with this passport, it will be easy to travel to over 170 destinations without a visa or with a visa-on-arrival.
Total area (km2) : 3,796,742 km2
Capital : Washington, D.C.
Economic capital : New York City
Population : 328,239,523 as of 2019
First language : English
Currency (to USD) : USD
GDP (Nominal) (USD): $21.439 trillion, $65,112 per capita
Industries : Import-export, Energy, services
Universities : Massachusetts Institute Of Technology (MIT) (1), Stanford University (2), Harvard (3), California Institute of Technology (Caltech) (4), University of Chicago (9)
Demographic Features :
Government type : Federal presidential constitutional republic
Weather (monthly average graph): The United States includes most climate types. In the north of the country, the climate ranges from humid continental to humid subtropical in the south. Additionally, the US climate is arid in the middle of the country, desert in the Southwest, Mediterranean in coastal California, and oceanic in coastal Oregon and Washington. Most of Alaska is subarctic or polar. Finally, Hawaii and the southern tip of Florida have a tropical climate.
Requirement of Residency
- CURRENCY: USD
- PERSONAL NET WORTH: 1,000,000 USD if choosing the Regional Center option
- CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT:
- 1,800,000 USD investment in a new commercial enterprise (900,000 USD if the enterprise is in a target commercial area) and create 10 jobs, or
- 900,000 USD investment in a Regional Center and create 10 jobs.
- ASSET(S): Real estate
- INVESTMENT GUARANTEES: Yes
- FINANCING OPTIONS: No
- GOVERNMENT FEES:
- 8,565$ USD processing fees per application.
- 85$ biometrics fees.
- TIME TO RESIDENCE: 4 years
- INTERVIEW REQUIRED: Yes
- REQUIRED PHYSICAL RESIDENCE: 30 months out of 5 years
- TIME TO CITIZENSHIP: 9 years
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: 170
- MEDICAL SYSTEM: The United States’ healthcare system is mostly private. Most citizens obtain insurance through their employment or by subscribing to a private one. On the other hand, the country has over 5,000 hospitals staffed with qualified healthcare professionals and thousands of other healthcare centers.
- COUNTRIES BANNED: Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen